- Everything I Wanted to Say to my Teenage Daughter that She didn’t Want to Hear
- The Line
- The Point
- How to Eliminate Anxiety from your Daily Life
- Taking Shape – The Geometric Keys to Joy and Success
- The Regression of Secular Progression
- What, me Worry?
- Points and Lines in the World of Opposites and the Process of Free Will
Tag Archives: Quality of Life
Anxiety serves a useful purpose in that we are motivated to work to avoid being homeless and hungry. On the other hand, it is the great destroyer because we keep asking the “What if?” question, fretting over the outcome of every mundane action. Even those who have a strong faith in G-d experience angst over an uncertain future because faith alone is not enough.